By accessing, browsing, using and/or downloading the pages in this Site, you agree to accept and comply with this Agreement for each use and visit to this Site. If you do not agree to accept and comply with this Agreement, you should not access, browse or otherwise use this Site
- i. It is your responsibility to and you will comply with applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws and regulatory requirements.
- iii. It is your responsibility to protect your personal information (e.g. username, password, email address, address, phone numbers or other confidential information).
- iv. You will use this Site in an honest, lawful and professional manner for the purpose for which it is provided. Specifically, you will not (a) license, sub-license, publish, broadcast, distribute, use, copy, modify, create derivative works, sell or otherwise transfer any information found on this Site, save as expressly permitted (b) adapt, modify or create derivative works of this Site or reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or underlying intellectual property used to provide this Site or seek to access this Site by means other than those stipulated by us (c) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on this Site (d) disrupt or interfere with this Site.
- v. You represent and warrant that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic Programme or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or its content, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, creating any frames at any other websites pertaining to any portions of this Site.
- vi. Further you represent and warrant that (a) all materials and information submitted by you via this Site is true, current and complete (b) that you have the right to provide it and for it to be used for its intended purpose and that it does not infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, any third party’s intellectual property rights, data privacy or confidentiality rights and (c) you must not submit any information or material which is unlawful, illegal, defamatory, derogatory, obscene or which may cause damage or offence. Changes. We may, within our sole discretion and without liability to you or any third party, modify, refine and/or change the specicifications, features and/or functionality of this Site or discontinue the availability of this Site, in whole or in part
Access to the Site. While RasMal endeavors to ensure that this Site is available at all times, RasMal will not be liable if, for any reason, this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period